Friday, September 4, 2009

Weekly Menu: September 7-13


The way my week works is that I have a fabulous plan in place. Then life happens. Life seems to happen a lot around here. My fabulous plan gets re-arranged, meals get bumped to the next week or omitted completely. I can take consolance in the fact, that is less shopping for next week. I am already prepared or at least until life happens again and reminds me who really is in charge - and it isn't me!

Monday
Breakfast: Cinnamon Coffee Cake, Scrambled Eggs, Juice/Milk
Snacks: Available Snacks
Dinner: Foil Dinners, Tossed Salad

Tuesday
Breakfast: Muffins, Fruit, Juice/Milk
Snack: Nachos
Dinner: Pizza Rolls, Ceasar Salad, Green Beans

Wednesday
Breakfast: Granola, Milk, Fruit
Snack: Cinnamon Toast, Cantaloupe Cubes
Dinner: Fajitas, Spanish Rice, Refried Beans

Thursday
Breakfast: French Toast, Ham Slices, Fruit, Juice/Milk
Snack: Gelatin with Whipped Topping
Dinner: Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Carrot-Pineapple Salad

Friday
Breakfast: Biscuits and Gravy, Fruit, Juice/Milk
Snack: Baked Pretzels
Dinner: White Bean-Spinach Soup, Ceasar Salad, French Bread

Saturday
Breakfast: Pancakes, Sausage & Eggs, Juice/Milk
Snacks: Available Snacks
Lunch: Leftovers
Dinner: Eggplant Parmesan, Green Salad, Peas & Carrots

Sunday
Breakfast: Cold Cereal/Granola, Milk
Snack: Available Snacks
Dinner: Baked Potato Bar

No comments: